To add permission to Facebook for Hellowoofy, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to the Settings menu.
2. Click on "Business Integrations" in the left-hand sidebar.
3. Look for "Hellowoofy" in the list of integrations and click on it.
4. In the Hellowoofy settings, locate the option to "View and Edit" permissions.
5. Click "View and Edit" to ensure that all the necessary permissions for the desired page or group are enabled.
6. Accept all the permissions requested by Hellowoofy to ensure proper functionality. Save your changes, and Hellowoofy should now have the necessary permissions to access and interact with your page or group.
If you face issues where upon clicking on Reconnect button when trying to enable facebook pages, and the screen refreshes then please ensure you're logged into your Facebook account in the browser where you're trying to reconnect from.
Still need help? Schedule a support call HERE.