Do you need the same post to go out to your Facebook group or a similar channel on a regular schedule? Here is how to set it up.
Create a Category to store your post within the Library.
1. Go to the Library tab.
2. Click "Add Category" at the bottom left corner.
3. Name your Category.
4. Click "Save".
Create the content you want to repeat by clicking "Add Content".
1. Go to the Calendar tab.
2. Click "Create New Campaign".
3. Select the day of the week that you want the content to go out on. This example is Tuesday because I want it to go out every Tuesday.
4. Toggle "Pattern Schedule" at the top right corner.
5. Click "Next".
1. Name your campaign.
2. Select the social accounts and the time of which you want the post to send out.
3. Select the end date.
4. Toggle "Repeat Same Content".
5. Select the Category that you created in the first step.
6. Click "Schedule".
Your post (Step 1-2) will now go out on every day of the week that you set in Step 3 to the social connections you set.